Your reply to this email in the next 24 hours is needed to change the reservation process. Please complete the following steps to be on your way to a wonderful vacation experience: * Read the attached itinerary to confirm the details provided. o Retain a copy of the itinerary for your records. o Click Reply All to this e-mail to make any changes. o Click Send. By sending a reply to this e-mail, you acknowledge that a change is needed to your reservation. If we do not receive a reply and a deposit has been applied to your reservation you may be liable to all terms and conditions that apply to your reservation request. If you do not agree to the terms or have any questions, please contact your agent, at 248-295-2715. Thank you, Staff
**This notice lists all the components of your vacation package. Please verify that all information is correct. Unless we are advised otherwise, you acknowledge and agree to abide by the terms and conditions as stated in your brochures or as explained by your travel agent. TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Your Premier Travel Agency’s terms and conditions relate to all booking for the Travel Agent/Agency on behalf of the Agency’s customer/client and In connection with booking or otherwise using any services provided by agency. The agency’s client expressly agrees to the following.
1. PRICING: Availability is subject to change and prices are subject to increase prior to the time the Agency makes full payment on behalf of Agency’s Client. Once fully paid, prices will not change, except for charges resulting from increased government imposed taxes or fees. It is a condition of this booking that the Client is responsible for reading and understanding all components of their reservations.
2. DEPOSITS: All reservations require a non-refundable up to $200 per person deposit. There will be a $40 charge for returned checks. If the booking is for a vacation more than 45 days before departure, payment can be made in full at time of the booking, or (if applicable) an initial deposit can be made and the remaining balance paid no less than 45 days before departure. AIR: If the booking includes air travel, such airfare is subject to the policies of the issuing Airline and may be non-refundable once ticketed. Subject to the Airline policy and to the extent permitted by law, you will have 24 hours from the time of your original booking to cancel your reservation without being charged a cancellation if the travel was booked 7 or more days prior to departure date. Thereafter, any amendment or any changes to a reservation once booked and paid or deposited constitutes a cancellation and any ticket exchanges, changes, reissues and cancellations may require additional funds. In addition to retaining the nonrefundable $100 per person deposit, cancelled bookings may incur charges up to 100% of the cost of the booking depending on the Airline rules. In the event the airfare is cancelled, the airfare may be exchanged for another trip, under the same passenger names, so long as the trip is completed within 365 days of the original ticket issue date. ** All deposits are non-refundable nontransferable. All cruise promotional deposits are non-refundable. LATE PAYMENTS: A ($50 USD) non-refundable fee will be charged by Your Premier Travel agency for any late payment after initial deposit in addition to any fees imposed by third party suppliers for the change or revisions. Reservations may be subject to cancellation due to late payments. CHANGES TO RESERVATIONS: A ($25 USD) non-refundable fee will be charged by Your premier Travel agency for any changes or revisions made after initial deposit, in addition to any fees imposed by third party suppliers for the change or revisions.
3. CANCELLATION FEES: It is a condition of this booking that the agency specifically communicate in writing to the Agency’s Client, Your Premier Travel’s refund and/or cancellation policy of this booking, including without limitation the refund and/or cancellation policy of the third party supplier. To the extent permitted by law, any bookings cancelled for any reason will be subject to a: (i) $200 per traveler fee; (ii) forfeiture of all nonrefundable deposit due to third party suppliers and or vendors (iii) any additional fees or penalties required by third party suppliers and or vendors (iv) any nonrefundable payable to third party suppliers such as airlines or vendors whether paid in advance by Agency’s Client or if payment in full is due prior to departure. GROUP RESERVATION: a group reservation’s price and payment plan is based on the terms and agreement with the group lead passenger. A group is considered a group when 10 or more travelers pay a deposit. If at any time the group falls below 10 passengers the price is subject to increase. GROUP CANCELLATION: a group reservation price is based on a minimum of 10 travelers if at any time the group falls below 10 passengers the price is subject to increase.
4. AIRLINE POLICIES: Airfare is not guaranteed until tickets are issued. Airline seats are on a request basis only. Most airline tickets are non-refundable, although some airlines allow tickets to be exchanged for future travel, for a fee, if the change is made at least 24 hours prior to the departure date. In the event of a cancellation, YOUR PREMIER TRAVEL Vacations will provide the ticket number and ticket issue date to the Client. YOUR PREMIER TRAVEL Vacations does not take responsibility of any kind for managing the cancelled airfare. The Agency guarantees YOUR PREMIER TRAVEL Vacations will receive full payment for any Cancellation Fee including without limitation, the ticketed non-refundable airfare. All tickets are printed 30 to 15 days before travel date. Most tickets are processed by tickets and will be emailed to email address on file. The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has announced a new passport initiative which will require U.S. citizens and foreign nationals to present a passport when traveling to or from the U.S. For more information please visit: www.travel.state.gov or www.dhs.gov
5. TRIP PROTECTION: All Trip Protection premiums purchased by Agency’s Client are NON-REFUNDABLE. Travel Protection may be purchased up to 24 hours prior to departure. Travel protection is recommended for all vacations
6. CLIENT LEGAL NAME AND ITINERARY: A list of all the components of the client’s vacation package will be given; it is the passenger’s responsibility to verify that all information is correct. Enjoy your trip!